Friday, June 26, 2009

green day..;)

bcoz of u transformers..
i had my shower @ 11.
oh no! need to iron clothes for work.
sigh..time to choose which 1.really tiresome.
as usual, i opened my wardrobe..idly standing..thinking..
which 1???uhh...
skirt?kurung?kebaya?slack?..then..da color?huh.
blue was taken at first..then pink..red..finally green.
dh mls la..green should be fine.
ahaha.my choice coincidentally gave me a twin.
this morning, from my workstation, i saw green..
gosh! syu is wearing da same color.exactly same.
actually this not da 1st time..several times & with other colors too.
this really put us in smile.;)
as predicted. we got so many eyes looking..
of course from unknown people around..
can't forget their puzzled faces..ahaks.we're not twin.



twin?ehehe

k lisa nk join jgk...green too huh. green speckies

akmal..jauh sgt la..nway, thanx akmal 4 being our photographer. claim in loss & expense ya..ehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment