Monday, July 13, 2009

orthopaedic

received a call from my doctor's P.A this morning.
a reminder for appointment.
i remember of having appointment on 14th. why 13th?
my orthopaedist would be on leave. dats y.
after noticing my colleagues, i drove there around 2 p.m.
to a surprise, i saw my ex-physiotherapist in sudden.
did he saw me? fortunately he was not in da same elevator.
really. he was da one i wish not to see anymore.
well, i got my own reason for dat.
huh. quite a long queue..plus da pregnant ladies.
i knew they r waiting for their gynecologist.
nearly 4 p.m, only i've been called to see my nice dr.
what a long wait. may be coz i was alone. =(
a normal consultation..a little bit check up...
then i was gifted da prescriptions.
neurobion, myonal, arcoxia, feldene...i can remember already.
well, thank you ING & my company too; for unlimited medical exp. he3.
most importantly, i hope to enjoy my normal life..im praying..really.

1 comment: