Saturday, August 8, 2009

exam

juz coming back from special exam for PTD.
my mind is tired. sigh...
i need my bed very badly - eversince tgh jwb essei td.
...nk tido dh late evening.
i decide to write this..
yesterday, i was actually bewildered..to go or not to.
but still, put an effort to survey da school after work.
& this morning i've made a move to SMK Putrajaya Precint 16(1).
quite easy to find.
20 mins b4 da 1st paper...
i saw quite everybody was holding a book..or a note at least.
well prepared, i guess.
me? ahaha. not even a paper.
i hate to read this kind of facts of course.
'kenegaraan'..'malaysia kita'..uhuhu..puhleezzz.
gosh! where's my pencil?
not in my bag. certainly. i left da most important one.
but fortunately there was a sweet lady got extra for me.
well, section A was a real nitemare.
question no.1 pn i dh x tau nk jwb.
but now..i knw i've picked a rite answer.
my instinct is alwiz doing great.ahaks.
plus da lessons during schooldays..
i would say it was not so good but pretty ok.
section B..hehe..
math. i love this very much.
da questions were not really tough.
but its kind of mind challenging..
u need to be everything fast -read,understand & count.
(no calculator of course..only mind was allowed)
surrender. i lose..against time.
40 mins for 45 Qs. i cant..& so everyone else.
really depressed with dat but i enjoy this section.
section C...really easy i guess.
2 malay + 2 english passages.
read, understand & pick da answer.
35 mins for this 20 Qs. lovely. i've completed early.
12 noon. i drove home.
da other 2 papers (section D&E) scheduled after lunch. began @ 2 p.m
uhh..dh lame x write essay..esp..malay one.
english - at least i did spent few time to write my blog. =)
3 Qs, answer 1.
i've picked H1N1 issue for malay essay & recycling topic for english one.
well, my brain was working great this evening.
many ideas were thrown away..voila!
i thought this sleepy mind wouldnt do this.
i was sooooo....happy.
16:30. "please stop writing".
time to go home. hooray!
i was really tired. my mind at most.
this is what i feel now.
nway, i've completed my 1st PTD exam at last.
certainly, this would impress my family..after 3 skipped exams..
ahaha.

1 comment:

  1. Skipped 3 exams and still get another try...huhu..!! Lucky enough...

    ReplyDelete