Monday, August 17, 2009

resume working

i’m finally resume to work!
....after being on medical leave for 3 days last wk. - URTI.
fever…running nose... cough..
owh..cough is really killing me.
i cant rmmbr how many time i was awake from my nite sleeping lately.
well, im still not feeling well but i hate to stay too long at home.
esp under sickness.
uhh.. up from bed, had my meal, took prescription, fell on bed again..
dat was my routine from Wed till Fri. n..plus da wknd.
HBO movies no longer interesting ..n so da star movies..
fortunately, ESPN had cheer me up on Sat nite.
Chelsea vs Hull City. ..he2. my Chelsea did a nice play. mmuahh!!
last nite too got matches - MU vs Birmingham. Tottenham vs Liverpool.
but these 2 matches were not so catchy to me.
enough to just watch. may be coz dats not Chelsea. he2.
huk3. all these annoying things are hanging out at my throat rite now…
….very uncomfortable!
still having sorethroat...but a mild one...
dont feel like working coz my body is very tired...
dont feel like talking to others due to my running nose and cough..
hence - i just sit down and keep quite...
please God... take this infection away from me...
n im afraid of da killing virus. indeed.

1 comment:

  1. in this kind of time...even a tiny sneeze sure enough to scare anybody..only God knows..

    Chelsea huh..?!! Good Luck..hehe..!

    ReplyDelete