Thursday, August 20, 2009

uhh..my car...

black? why did my cute little white was spotted with black?
uhuhu..i was wondering while walking towards my car this morning.
oh no. somebody or whatever.. carelessly scraped my car.
enough to bomb out my anger or at least no smile for today.
poor u my little..i’m sorry but it wasn’t my fault in total.
plus, i believe da space was ample enough for any vehicle to go thru.
disheartening. da culprit wasn’t feel guilty? did n away.
nway, i must be lucky enough to find da culprit….
…..with too many vehicles here..emm..i don’t think so.
it’s ok. being fated to lose some money.
most importantly, do have a moral value. plzzz….admit mistake.


not so bad but still da black scrapped my white =(

1 comment:

  1. kerja sape kah itu..?!! hmm..cuba husha2 keta mpv bewarna itam kat sekitar situ..naza ria ke..innova ke..tu sume suspek utama tu...

    ReplyDelete