Monday, August 24, 2009

nasi minyak

sat - 1st day of fasting.
i didn’t cook for ‘berbuka’ eventhough it was weekend.
decide to rest plus I got m.c due to food poisoning last fri.
really hurt ma…
scare still but my tummy need something.
a light one already enough.
my mood to cook came in great yesterday.
‘nasi minyak’ - actually dat was my postponed agenda.
n bcoz of ur request too my dear. =)
certain stuffs were still outstanding so dat I made a move to Giant Seri Kembangan.
all trolleys were out; juz baskets.
not to wait any longer, ive picked a basket.
after realizing it was quite heavy already, my decision was to shop twice.
means…shop, pay, n keep things in car. 2 times!
uhuhu…what a real tiresome.
no time to waste - my whole evening spent in da kitchen.
‘nasi minyak’ prepared after ‘ayam masak merah' was done.
i did my ‘acar’ later on.
sigh..i felt like to faint then.
..but ur compliment enough to heal me my dear. =)



(forgot to snap pic of my dishes coz of da crucial time for berbuka)

No comments:

Post a Comment